Click on one of the questions below to learn more.
Do I need previous restaurant or franchising experience to become a Moe's franchisee?
Yes – both are preferred and restaurant experience is required. However, if a great prospect does not have sufficient restaurant experience, Moe's offers an Internship Program, which is a three-week, unpaid evaluation program where prospects get both restaurant and classroom training. NOTE: This does not replace our certification training program.
Is Moe's offering single and multi-unit restaurant franchise opportunities?
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to open multi-unit franchises only.
What are the initial franchise fee and royalty fees?
Initial franchise fee – $30,000
Royalty fee – five percent (5%) net sales
Marketing fee – four percent (4%); national and local marketing (combined)
What type of training and support will I receive as a new Moe's franchisee?
As a Moe's franchisee, you will receive the following training and support:
- MIT training program (three week – classroom and in-restaurant)
- Grand Opening support
- On-going Training (Daily Chat, Hourly Employee Training Tools, Promotion Training Guides)
- Regular visits from a Franchise Business Consultant
Does Moe's offer financing?
No, we don't provide financing but we do have a relationship with a third party that will assist you in obtaining financing.
How soon can I expect my Moe's franchise to open?
Your first restaurant will generally open within 12 months of signing your restaurant franchise agreements. That said, if you have real estate already identified, that timeline is greatly reduced.
Where are Moe's restaurants generally located?
- Center criteria: Strong anchored centers or high visibility convenience centers that offer strong retail synergy
- Demographics (2 mile radius): 30,000 minimum population; $50,000+ median income; 15,000 workplace population; median age 40 and below; household size of 2.5+
- Size requirements: 2,200-2,800 square feet; end-cap with 40 ft. frontage; outdoor patio seating in appropriate markets; freestanding conversions considered
- Activity: Strong activity such as schools, theatres, parks, childcare, hospitals, and sports facilities
- Location: High visibility to street and center traffic; at least 30 parking stalls near space; at least four points of access to center; ability to maximize Moe's Mexican restaurant franchise signage.
Will I have a protected territory?
A protected territory is given to every traditional Moe's location.
Will I receive guidance on purchasing equipment and supplies?
Yes. Moe's has a preferred vendor program that covers all aspects of opening your restaurant.
Will I receive assistance in planning a Moe's grand opening?
Yes. Every opening of a Moe's restaurant receives training, operations, marketing, PR and POS support.
Interested in learning more about how you can become a Moe's franchisee? Please click here to contact us.NextRequest Info